Pitman Public District Enrollment Portal
Pitman Public Schools will be utilizing a completely online registration process. All forms will be completed online and all associated documents will be uploaded to the registration portal.
Please follow the steps below to complete the registration process for Pitman Public Schools
Step 1: Pre-Registration Portal
- Please click on the link to complete the online pre-enrollment form: Pitman Pre-enrollment Portal
- The Board of Education Office will verify your pre-registration information. If/when approved you will receive an approval notification via Powerschool. A second email will be sent with instructions explaining how to create your account and complete the registration process in the Student and Parent Powerschool Portal. If you do not receive your log-in instructions within 24 hours, please contact the Pitman Board of Education Office. (Please check your SPAM Folder as the email may be been redirected.)
Step 2: Create your Student and Parent Account:
- Go to the Student and Parent Sign In webpage: https://pitmanps.psisjs.com/public/home.html
- Click on Create Account
- Complete the account creation page: To link the student to your account, use the Access ID and Access Password found in the email
Step 3: Registration Forms
Please complete all registration forms and upload all associated documents. If you need before or aftercare in grades PreK-5, you can complete the optional Panther Club forms.
You will need the following documents to upload to the forms
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency information
- Rental, mortgage statement, or real estate tax bill
- 2 utility bills- less than 60 days old
- Immunization records and physical forms (downloadable forms are in the online registration forms)
- Medication Permission Request Form
- Student Records Release
- Special Services Records Release
- Copy of New Jersey Student Transfer Card from your previous district
- Landlord Statement
- Athletic Transfer Form
- Other downloadable documents can be found on the individual online forms
If you are using a mobile device to complete the forms or scan documents, please click on the following links for how-to guides. Please note that scanned documents and pictures must be less than 1 MB in size to be uploaded to Powerschool.
- Apple: How to Scan Documents on your iPhone, Ipad, and iPod touch
- Android: Scan documents with Google Drive
Please contact the Board of Education office at 856-589-2145 if you need assistance scanning documents or have any other questions.
Step 4: Submitting the Documents
- On the last form, be sure you click and verify that you have entered all necessary information and attached all documents.
- Once all of the documents and forms have been verified, your school will contact you with school class registration and information.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please call the Board of Education Office at 856-589-2145. You can also email Collen Flaherty at email@example.com or Howard Galowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org