District Business Office
The district Business Office is responsible for the financial operations of the district. These include:
- Administration of accounts payable and receivable
- Human resources, payroll, and employee benefits administration
- Required State and Federal financial accountability and reporting
- Development and administration of school budgets
- Oversight of building and grounds maintenance/operations
- Oversight and administration of the district food service program
- Oversight of the Panther Club (before/after school care and extended day child care)
Our school district Business Administrator is Kelly Brazelton. She also serves as School Board Secretary, and serves as liason to the Board of Education. All inquiries regarding school board elections and other BOE matters can be made through the business office.
The Business Office is located at Memorial School, and is open each day from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The office can be reached by calling 856-589-0369.