Pitman Food Service Department
LunchTime Access for Parents
This year the district cafeteria programs will be using LunchTime software for managing all student accounts. LunchTime replaces Pay Schools which was previously used for this purpose.
Click HERE for the Parent's Guide to Getting Started OR Follow the steps below to register for a LunchTime account.
- Visit www.schoolpaymentportal.com
- Click "Parent Login" & Select "Create Account"
- Enter your Last Name, First Name, email address, and desired password.
- With your account created, go back to the parent page & login.
- When logged in, Click "Add student"
- Enter our district zip code "08071"
- Select your student's school.
- Enter your child's legal last name and first name. If there is any issue, you can also enter their student ID number
- Ensure the name is correct. THEN click "Add Student" to add the student to your account.
- Repeat steps 5-9 for each student you'd like to register.
- Once done, you can use:
- The "Student Access & Cafeteria Account" Page, to deposit funds, set reminders, or apply for Free/Reduced Lunch Benefits.
- The "My Account" to see a history of the transactions on their account & edit payment methods. Click "Back to LunchTime Account List" to return to the screen where you can make deposits and setup Notifications.
Nutri Serve at Pitman Public Schools
If you have any questions about food service please contact Heather McCullough, Food Services Manager at Pitman Public Schools.Heather McCulloughFood Service DirectorPitman Public SchoolsNutri-Serve Food Management, Inc.(856)-589-0718