Preschool Registration Now Open!
PITMAN SCHOOL DISTRICT PRESCHOOL 2020-2021
Click on the picture or the link and complete the Pitman School District Preschool 2020-2021 Pre-registration Form.
If you are interested in registering your child for our half day pre-Kindergarten programs for next school year, please visit this link and complete an online pre-registration form (an appointment slot on 3/11/20 or 3/12/2020 will be scheduled for you and your child; you will also receive additional information).
About the Program
The Pitman Public Schools offers half day preschool options for students ages 3 and 4 (2020-21 program is housed at Memorial School):
- Inclusion classes for 3 years olds (AM session*) and 4 year olds (PM session*) - parent paid tuition programs (2020-21 rates pending BOE approval: $325/month - 5 day program).
- Self-contained Pre-School program for eligible students with special needs
- Dual certified teachers (including special education certified)
- Creative Curriculum program
- AM childcare option for 4 year olds in the PM program
* - current schedule: AM = 8:30 - 11:00; PM = 12:30 - 3:00; 2020-21 schedule (tentative pending approval): AM = 8:40 - 11:10; PM = 12:40 - 3:10
For more information, contact Memorial School at 589-2526.